- Use thirty ships in a solo game
- Control ships in squadrons after a battle plan as an 'admiral'
- Control ships individually with the 'feel' of ramming tactics as a 'captain'
- Involve deck troops as more than just 'plus factors'
- Include land actions as part of the battle
- Include weather/sea factors affecting the battle
- Have varying quality crews
- Have varying quality ships
I am happy I can have a game which creates something of the 'golden age of ramming' using galleys.
The rules should work just as well for 1/600 lead models or even smaller if some details are cut out.
Once the last diagrams are drawn to clarify exactly how to move and fight I will upload a pdf.